If you are familiar with how to work with Joomla templates already, then there are only a few things we've done to simplify or add additional functionality to the template.
Here are some major differences compared with other Joomla templates.
- Wright and the templates based on this framework are the most easy to use.
- Templates based on Wright have more chances to be compatible with third party extensions.
- We provide the best support to customers that use templates based on Wright.
- Wright include the right features; no bloated setups.
- Wright doesn't require extra plugins to work.
- The majority of the HTML is still managed in the template itself, except for a few cases where it is autogenerated to accommodate variables (such as number of modules to provide horizontal support).
- Wright allows you add custom CSS and HTML without losing changes after updating.
- Wright support template overrides.
- There are several special tags, outlined in the Wright Tags article, which are related to the Joomla <jdoc:include> type tags. The example can show you how these are used.
There are many more features and functionalities in Wright that make it much easier for developing.